Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog where I hope to share the projects I am working on and other neat ideas I find.  I enjoy a variety of creative outlets.  When I am not busy with my full-time job you can usually find me working on one project or another.  I am not exceptionally skilled in any particular craft but I enjoy dabbling in crochet, cross stitch, photography, gardening, quilting, sewing, embroidery, scrapbooking, card making, origami and a little bit of this and a little bit of that. 

I work in Southern Wisconsin as the secretary/office manager for a Christian Camp.  We are open year-round with weekend retreats in the fall through spring and week-long camps in the summer and into the fall.  It is a blessing to minister to all those who come to our camp and to see the Lord work in hearts and souls.  As an added bonus, I get to live on the campground year-round and enjoy the beauty of God’s creation – the multitude of stars at night, the delicate intricacies of the blooming flowers and the wonderful variety of the changing seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment